Campervan conversion from an Electricians van to a Campervan in the timespan of one year. Start off by stripping out all the plywood cladding of the original van and giving it a good clean.
After that the first stage is to fit side windows, insulate the van walls, ceiling and floor. Cut all the panels out of birch ply and a nice marine ply floor and fit it all together with two way stretch fabric on the walls. It ends up looking really nice and could just be a nice clean van…
What could also be done here is to run some electricity cables and maybe a gas pipe. However for the electricity I have my own idea about what I need and the gas installation in Ireland has a few difficulties in that being a nanny state you are supposedly not good enough to do it yourself and need a pro to do it….
So to be continued.
- Make a bed system that converts from seat to double bed, not a rock and roll, but similar.
- Make the cupboards and kitchen area, plus storage
- Install a swivel passenger seat system ( coming soon )
- Fit a Smev 9722 physically
- Fit a Smev 9722 gas connection
- Water and waste ( coming soon )
- Fit 17″ Alloy wheels
- Getting ready for inspector and Visit inspector
- Convert officially to Campervan and the dreaded VRT
- Supplying electrics to Kitchen no leisure battery
- Fit a towbar